Join us on a kayaking trip in fantastic surroundings. Paddle between island and reefs in Herdlefjorden just outside Bergen. Pick up at Tourist Information.
This kayak tour takes you to Herdlefjorden just outside of Bergen. This area offers fantastic surroundings and you get to paddle between islands and reefs. On the trip you will experience the peace of this fjord landscape at close range. During the trip, there will be a short stop, where we can enjoy our lunch and have a closer look at the ruins from the second world war.
In this area there are more than 240 different kinds of birds, so maybe we will see eagles or other rare birds on our trip!
The paddling takes 3.5 hours and the maximum number in the group is 10 people.
Pick up and drop off:
Between the Norled Terminal and the Tourist Information. See map here. Look for the minibus. Please be there at least 10 min before of departure. The bus is included in the price.
The lunch consist of a breakfast bun, wraps or baguette and a juice. (If you suffer from any allergies we do offer fruit and juice. However, we recommend you bring your own lunch. ) Feel free to bring a snack to eat on the way back to the city center.
Minimum age is 7 years old
Children: 7-13 years
Adults: from 14 years upwards
- The price includes transport, lunchbox, kayak, personal flotation device, paddles, dry/wet-suit and spray skirt. It is advisable to bring extra socks and shorts/t-shirt to use under the wet-suit.
- Choose between double or single kayaks on arrival
- If the weather is cold, bring extra clothes such as beanie, woolen underwear etc.
- We use certified guides on all our tours, they will give safety instructions before we leave shore.
- It is not legal to be under the influence of alcohol on our trips.
|Children under 14 years Children 7 - 13 years||850.00 Tickets|
|* Price from|